A companion guide to our Discover Africa Workbook, our Teacher's Guide features:
- 86 pages, beautifully formatted and ready for printing, or for use on a desktop or tablet as a resource guide.
- Detailed illustrations on how to use the Teacher's Guide.
- One informational page for each African country, including answers that coordinate with the Discover Africa workbook pages.
- Use as your complete spine for the workbook,
- Or utilize the included links and resources as a springboard for customizing a unique curriculum for your students.
- Bonus "For Your Information" pages include suggestions for supplementary lesson topics, as well as information and resources for sensitive topics like slavery, HIV/AIDS, and colonization.
- Extra pages to supplement your lessons include information on wealth & poverty, population statistics, subregions, physical geography, trivia, a glossary, and more!
Purchasing our digital products grants the customer a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, Teacher's License. Your Teacher’s License allows you to use the products and any associated materials for yourself and the students in your home or classroom only. Materials may not be shared with other teachers in your school, co-op, or homeschool group.
Countless hours go into creating and updating our products. Thank you for supporting a small, family-owned business by respecting copyright and intellectual property laws.
86 page Teacher's Guide to complement our Discover Africa Workbook (workbook not included)